Saturday 14 July 2012

'Count to 154' from photography workshop

Part of my contribution to the 154 Collective's exhibition at the Cooper Gallery has been a miniature re-working of my ongoing 'Count' project, based around found numbers from my wanderings.

My aim was to find numbers from 1 to 154, which I didn't quite manage (one of the rules is that they've all got to be of different types of numbers - I can't just walk down the street and take a picture of each front door as was once suggested by someone slightly missing the point...). So as part of the photography workshop I ran a couple of weeks ago, one of the things we were looking out for was new numbers.  Here's what we found:










































So, closer, but still a few to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment